You can read my About for some real information about this blog, but here’s some fun information to hold you over until my first real post.
- I was named after Wonder Woman. My mom collects wondy memorabilia, and while she is the real wonder woman in our house, I still greatly appreciate having a superhero role model as my namesake instead of a dead British princess.
- My partner-in-crime and I are separated by 350 miles, but we’ve still made it past 2 years together, and hopefully will make it many more.
- I’m super involved in the LGBTQ community thanks to having some cool identities that no one really knows about or talks about, but maybe one day being a short queer femme kid will help me be more approachable in the education field, where I will hopefully be whenever I finish my college degree.
- No, I don’t want to be a teacher. Y’all have the toughest job and deserve more than you’re given.
- My dream job is to be a counselor/librarian/sex educator/bookstore owner, but doing all of those things at once sounds pretty difficult, so I’m working on it one step at a time.
- My favorite authors are Ilona Andrews, Libba Bray, Neil Gaiman, Sarah J. Maas, Jim Butcher, Patricia Briggs, Jojo Moyes, Gail Carriger, Richelle Mead, Scott Westerfield (but only his trilogies) and Rainbow Rowell.
- My favorite books written by authors I love but aren’t on my favorites list: The Night Circus, In A Perfect World, Clockwork Princess, The Realm of Possibility, The Time Traveler’s Wife, and The Shadow of the Wind.
- I fully believe everyone should read the books I mentioned above because they’re all perfect. But that may just be me.
- I’ve read over 900 books, and own a little over 250 of them. It’s going to be a full-fledged library one day (when I have my own house, and more bookshelves than the small and kind of crappy ones we’ve collected so far.)
- You are all lovely and I very much appreciate you all for reading this. You are the real MVPs.