Thanks to Literary Wisdom for nominating me for this award! You’re a doll.
Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
must add 7 facts about them.
Then nominate 15 people! (Or however many you want!)
~7 facts about me~
1. I’m studying psychology at a fairly large 4-year university in Ohio, and while it doesn’t leave me with as much time to read as I would like, I can’t imagine studying anything else.
2. When I was a baby, Wendy Pini sketched a portrait of me as an elf in her Elfquest series. It is one of my most cherished possessions.
3. There is a framed drawing of Wonder Woman and Batman making out with a heart around them hanging on the wall outside my childhood bedroom at home.
4. I have 6 ballet trophies, 2 softball trophies, and an award for competing in a National Women’s Fencing tournament.
5. When I’m not at school, I live with my partner of two years, plus our 2 tuxedo cats & guinea pig.
6. We named the smaller cat after Holden Caulfield.
7. I used to work at my high school and local town’s libraries, and would love to become a full-time librarian at some point in my adult life.
My 5 nominations, because I’m leaving shortly to get dinner with a friend and it would take me too long to find 15. These five people are LOVELY and you should absolutely check them out.