Two posts in one day after 2 months of not blogging? What??
I am really excited about this topic, even though most of these books have been on my previous TBRs, so I’m going to keep it short. There are SO MANY super great books that have been and are continuing to be released this fall, and I just can’t wait to get my hands on all of them. As always, The Broke and the Bookish never fails to keep it interesting and keep it real. Feel free to share your own list below!
• A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir; release date: August 30th
I know this is not *technically* a fall release, but it’s on my fall TBR because it’ll take me until December to get my hands on it with the number of requests it has from my library. I’ve heard fantastic things, including a glowing review in Entertainment Weekly, and I’m super excited to see where this series goes.
• Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo; release date: TODAY, Sept. 27th
I am SO SAD that I couldn’t preorder this book, and I’m extra jealous that so many of my blogger friends picked it up this morning! Can’t wait to read the reviews that are flowing in, and I know I’ll squeal in delight when my library gets it to me. *grabby hands*
• Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas; release date: Sept. 6th
Screaming and crying. All of the reviews I’ve seen are 5 stars. I need it like I need air.
• Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews; release date: Sept. 20th
I was pretty bummed that they couldn’t post an update for the serial novel due to the release date, but I have a date with my local Barnes and Noble to read this start to finish as soon as humanly possible.
• This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills; release date: October 4th
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley, and I’m about to start this after I finish rereading Throne of Glass for another review. Yes, I’m reviewing the whole series before I read Empire of Storms. Stay tuuuuuuuned.
• Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin; release date: November 4th
I’ve heard that this book goes in a darker, more daring direction than the previous book, and I cannot wait to see for my own eyes how the sequel turns out and if I love it just as much.
• Heartless by Marissa Meyer; release date: November 4th
BRB as I go rewatch the original Alice in Wonderland in preparation for this book. And the new one. Because Helena Bonham Carter is fantastic.
• Sunstone, volume 5 by Stjepan Sejic; release date: August 31st
The last book in this series made me cry. It’s so much! I know this is the last piece of the Lisa/Ally arc, but hoo boy I am not ready for it to end. It’s just so good and pure.
• Timekeeper by Tara Sim; release date: November 1st
This is another one that was on my last top 10 TBR, but since it’s getting closer to the release date, I figured it’s time to add this again. Can’t wait, you guys.
• Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst; release date: November 22nd
L E S B I A N P R I N C E S S E S.