Happy Friday! I was nominated for this award by Lia @ Lost in a Story back in December. Thank you so so much, Lia! Y’all are missing out if you haven’t checked out her blog yet ♥
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
My Questions from Lia
- What are you most passionate about?
→ I know it’s cliché, but reading is my biggest passion. Books have inspired me and helped me grow as a person and as a writer. They’ve helped me form lasting friendships and connections that span oceans. I really can’t think of anything that’s had a larger impact on my life or that has been such a steady presence in my heart for decades.
2. Have you ever considered stopping blogging? And why?
→ I’ve thought about stopping, in August of last year when I was struggling with depression and felt like everything was meaningless and nothing I did was worth anything. I couldn’t pick up a book or a pen to write for weeks, and it hurt. I feel like I’m in a much better place right now and blogging is a part of what keeps me going. I don’t want to give it up again.
3. What is your favourite hobby?
→ Besides reading, I love rock climbing and kayaking. I don’t consider myself much of an outdoorsy person because I do them way too infrequently (thanks to not going to camp every year anymore) but they’re great hobbies that I’m working on getting back into. The last time I went rock climbing recreationally, I felt like my forearms were going to turn to steel. Definitely want to strengthen those muscles.
- What song(s) remind you of your favorite book?
- How do you pick which book you’re going to read next?
- What’s your favorite non-book item on your bookshelf?
I typically nominate the last few people who have followed me for tags & awards, as a thank you and a way to get to know new-to-me bloggers. I hope you guys enjoy this one! Thanks for the recent follow! 🙂
Krysti @ YA & Wine
Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next
Marj @ Sixteen Tuesdays
Caitlyn @ Rhodes of Reading
Lucy @ Lucy’s Literature
Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
Susan @ Susan Loves Books
Leonora @ Leonora Reads